Thursday 28 August 2014

Day 1



There are many priorities in life: work, family, happiness, you name it. But there is one priority that should come before all of that.

HEALTH

Without health you would not be able to achieve any goals or priorities you may have.

That one word is the key to living a happy and whole life. THINK ABOUT THAT.

Aging is a process that people don't really want to go through, but its a part of life.
It doesn't mean you should ever use the excuse "I'm too old" because that's never the case.

Say yes to yourself if you've said or heard any of these excuses before:

"I'm too tired"
"I'm sleepy"
"I'm too lazy"
"I don't have time to exercise"
"I'm too busy"
"5 more minutes..."

Well I'm here to tell you that I've heard and said every excuse on this list and I'm going to do something about it and if you are with me and agree with everything that I just said please feel free to message me because I'd love to share my story with you and something to help with all of these excuses!

-Presley



No comments:

Post a Comment